Thursday, May 28, 2009

FAITH

How unlucky am i, how crazy can things possibly get. Everything i touch, everything i tend to love, disappears in a blink of an eye. She's gone and i cant get her back. What we had i thought it was true love. But i guess it wasn't,somethings are lost and never recovered. Only god knows how much i need you, i cant let you leave. You changed my whole game plan. i am trapped in a terrible web, fighting my way out, getting caught up more and more. I have no heart now, i have no chance of loving again, for you took that privilege away. All i can do now is forgive you and hold my feelings back. How lucky am i to experience love such as you. But how unlucky am i now, with a broken heart, and a black cloud to fill the spot. Faith became my disaster. And destiny became my arch enemy. **

No comments:

Post a Comment