Thursday, May 28, 2009

GOD'S ANGEL

The other night, i got down on my knees and prayed to god. I asked god to send me an angel, who was gonna be here, to love me thru thick and thin. To give me the love i was looking for, i kissed up tp him and went to sleep. The next day, an angel appeared befor my eyes. Her voice was as sweet as honey. Her touch was as soft as clouds from the sky.When i first laid eyes on her, i knew it was the blessing i had sent for the previous night. A month after our first encounter, developed into love. Then God's angel turned black. She loved someone else, and had no space in her heart for me. She got up and left me hear waiting for her return. God's Angel wasnt realy God's Angel, she was a girl who was torn, and decided to take the less risky route. I know somewhere in God's Angel's heart she still has love for me. But for right now, God'S Angel is just a gurl who was once the love i was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment